API MELAFIX - Antibacterial Aquarium Fish Medication
Bacterial disease destroys fish tissue. MELAFIX works fast to treat bacterial disease. Derived from the leaves of tea trees (Melaleuca), MELAFIX, heals open wounds and abrasions, treats fin and tail rot, eye cloud and mouth fungus and promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays & tissue. Unlike antibiotics, MELAFIX prevents pathogens from developing resistance. MELAFIX will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water.
- All natural antibacterial medication
- Heals ulcers, open wounds and abrasions
- Treats eye cloud, pop eye, body slime and mouth fungus
- Promotes re-growth of damaged tissue & fins
- Will not harm live plants
- For use in fresh, salt water and reef aquariums